jeroen2 wrote:
> I think the simplest solution would be this:
> But not sure how that would interfere with the Allo Boss DAC.
>
> I have been using the RemotePi board[/URL], although this does require
> some manual configuration[/URL] in PcP. It has the advantage of adding
> an IR remote, which also controls the power off and on.

@ jeroen2, just found your posts in the forum about using the RemotePi
board from msldigital. Have ordered one immediatly and now waiting for
delivery. What I ask you, could you summarize what you have done in pcp
environment to get it work?
I am new in Pcp and Raspi (have Raspi4B with LMS as Server and
squeezelite using a Topping D10s DAC) and my Linux knowledge is limited.
Checked also the pcp documentation project, but could not find info
regarding RemotePi for pcp.

Best regards

bla4711