paul- wrote:
> WiFi issues are often related to your specific router hardware (or
> interference from your neighbors).  Of course any case that you have
> installed your device in is interference too.    I don’t see any WiFi
> disconnects with any of my test systems.

Yes, but in this case the devices have direct line of sight and are
within 3 meters of each other (5 GHz). I'll run an the analyzer tomorrow
for any changes in neighboring networks, but I doubt that it's anything
of the sort.

It has happened twice since upgrading to pCP 7 (and never before), both
times during or at the start of playback. Once is happenstance, twice

Anyway, my main question was whether there was any way to get access the
(kernel) logs without having network access, but apparently there is
not? I can of course reboot the device, but I'd have liked to look at
the logs to determine the cause.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk