Hello together, I really love piCorePlayer 7.

But unfortunately i cannot get to run the equalizer.
The error i get after installing and using sudo alsamixer -D equal:
ALSA lib dlmisc.c:345:(snd_dlobj_cache_get0) Cannot open shared library
libasound_module_ctl_equal.so (libasound_module_ctl_equal.so:
libasound_module_ctl_equal.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory)
cannot open mixer: No such device or address

Everything should be alright in the asound.conf.
I dont find any soloution on the web, can anybody help me?

tia