Paul Webster wrote:
> I presume you are saying that you need to WoL to be sent to the system
> that is hosting the music files not to the pCP that is running LMS
> (since pCP systems are not usually put to sleep).
>
> If yes - have you verified that sending a WoL to it (music storage
> system) wakes it up?

Yes, that's in my earlier posts. The server hosting my music files wakes
up just fine with any other function/machine sending a WoL.

As said, problem is/was that if one have LMS set to autostart on the PcP
Pi then the WoL packet isn't sent from the PcP Pi. (at least not in my
setup, would be interesting to hear from someone else if it's just my
setup?)