paul- wrote:
> Hopefully itÂ’s quick, and I can just upgrade the kernel before a full
> pCP7 release.

For various reasons, I haven't had a chance to check the full pCP7
release until now but I have found that the problem is still the same as
with the beta release (and 6.1): 24/192 files will not play unless
24/192 is the first format played after a reboot and it will stop
working after a non 24/192 file is played.  The fix of upsampling
everything to 24/192 still works.  The latest update on the thread in
the HiFi Berry Forum is still from 1st December and says:

> An experimental patch is ready and will be included in the next
> HiFiBerryOS release. If this runs stable, we'll also create a pull
> request for the official Raspberry Pi kernel.

Do you know if that patch made it to the full pCP7 release?  If not, is
there anyway of tracking if it has made it to the official Raspberry PI
kernel and when it will be picked up by pCP?