I did an in situ update on a couple of my RP3s from PCP 5.0 to 6.1.0.
Everything seemed to go smoothly, but I am not seeing an updated user
interface on these boxes.

Here is the footer from the main web page for one of these devices
(i.e., no www):
33257

Here is a footer from the main web page for another device where I
installed 6.1.0 directly as an image (i.e., www v0009):
33258

Is there any way to force the new user interface to install (perhaps
from the command line)?  Since this is the older interface, there is no
"patch update" option on the main page, and none of the other PCP update
options in the interface seem to do anything.  Is it significant that
the squeezelite versions are different?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

|Filename: 2021-02-05 11_24_34-pCP - About — Mozilla Firefox.png    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33258|