philippe_44 wrote:
> Have you tried with transcoding but without use of sox (choose a
> transcoding requirement that does not need it like "ops mp3" or "mp3 mp3
> transcode forced by bitrate limitation. The idea is to see if this is
> specific to an external transcoder, especially sox, or if this is due to
> the pipeline process itself ( I think you said that it does not happen
> w/o transcoding).
>
> Other than that, does it happen with 7.9?

I had a quick look at the pipeline code and could not find anything
obvious (reading code with memory leak in mind). Yous aid it does not
happen with x64, right? What Perl version is this on x86?

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3