Zabizabo wrote:
> Thanks for your answer. I will have a better look at the links you have
> provided but it seems that it's not so easy to use my Netgear dongle
> with Linux.

I just realised that I have tried to use a Netgear WNDA320 with pCP
before.

Tried it again and it still doesn't work

33354

Just look for one that explicitly states it will work with a rpi4b and
one that fits your criteria (either dual or single band).

Also make sure that you caan return it if it does nor work.

If you are running the rpi 4 with LMS installed, much better to use
ethernet :)

ronnie

|Filename: netgear.png                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33354|