Hi,

I was able to install a couple of 3.5" touchscreen in the past over RPI
3B and 3B+ with no problem, with this tutorial
https://docs.picoreplayer.org/projects/add-a-display/.
Today I am triying the same but in a RPI 4B, and I can`t do it.

The calibration is my first problem, the system says"no such file or
directory"...only if a change SLIB_FBDEVICE for SLIB_FBDEV in "sudo
TSLIB_FBDEVICE=/dev/fb1 TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event0
/usr/local/bin/ts_calibrate" the calibration work...same thing with
calibration test (change FBDEVICE for FVDEV).

Then set JIVELITE to autostart and reboot.
JIVELITE start, I can choose Languaje, but when I try to choose screen
resolution, the system fail and Jivelite and Jivelite reboot, asking me
to choose languaje again...

Help please!

Thanks
CSL