Hello!

In the last months two of my USB 3.1 flash drives can not longer be
written, they are only readable.
One (32GB) I had used inside a Raspberry Pi 4 with piCorePlayer
installation and LMS where it was used for the LMS database.
The other one (16GB) was used in a Pi 3B+ with piCorePlayer installation
and Jivelite (7" Raspberry display).

Both are working fine before for months and then suddenly they are only
readable.
I got for both of them the money back, that was no problem, but I don't
think that these two are the only ones with that problems.

This is the link to that type of Flash drive:
https://shop.westerndigital.com/products/usb-flash-drives/sandisk-ultra-fit-usb-3-1#SDCZ430-016G-A46
I can not recommend them!

I don't know if this is the correct forum for this message, but I didn't
found a better one.

pi4 4gb picoreplayer with lms and squeezelite for usb inside an argon
one case
pi3b+ (7\" display, hifiberry dac+ pro) picoreplayer with
squeezlite/jivelite for hifiberry and bluetooth headphone inside a
smartipi touch case
two airport express
ikea symfonisk