Apologies if I am listing wrongly.
I set up my Pi 3b with pCP on a 16GB sd with a 64GB USB feeding 58 GB of
music.
After set up I found the server on the client, but all of the music
(albums and tracks) was stored under Disks and Folders.
My Music headings (new music, albums etc) timed out or came back as
empty??
I could not browse tracks on iPeng either.
If the USB mount point is case sensitive I can only think I may have
used the title music with a capital M.
This configuration has taken two days and many reflashes. I am hoping
that my music collection is not too big to allow the pCP LMS server to
function.
Have i done something wrong or is there a setting I have overlooked??
Any help appreciated.