Hello,

thank you very much for providing the hostapd.tcz in the 64bit
repository.

Unfortunately there seems to be an additional issue with the
auto-configuration through the web interface or with the hostapd version
itself. I configured the AP Mode through the web page but unfortunately
the hostapd does not come up.

When I try to start the hostapd manually using ssh I get the following
output:

tc@B01:/usr/local/etc/pcp$ sudo hostapd -dd hostapd.conf
random: Trying to read entropy from /dev/random
Configuration file: hostapd.conf
Line 25: unknown configuration item 'ieee80211n'
Line 26: unknown configuration item 'ieee80211ac'
ctrl_interface_group=0
2 errors found in configuration file 'hostapd.conf'
Failed to set up interface with hostapd.conf
hostapd_init: free iface 0x32752c70
Failed to initialize interface

The two errors are also being reported in the /var/log/pcp_hostapd.log

The auto-generated hostapd.conf is as follows:
tc@B01:/usr/local/etc/pcp$ cat hostapd.conf
# interface used by access point
interface=wlan0

# firmware driver
driver=nl80211
#driver=hostap

# access point SSID
ssid=B01

# key management algorithm
wpa_key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
wpa=2
#Passphrase
#wpa_passphrase=verysecretpassword
wpa_psk=verycomplicatedhexadecimalkey

# Set the Country code if needed. US is default)
country_code=DE

# operation mode (a = IEEE 802.11a, b = IEEE 802.11b, g = IEEE 802.11g)
hw_mode=g
channel=01
wmm_enabled=1
ieee80211n=1
ieee80211ac=0
#Capabilities of the rpi3 wifi chip
#Disabled by default, as to not break other possible wifi chips.
#ht_capab=[HT40][SHORT-GI-20][DSSS_CCK-40]

macaddr_acl=0
auth_algs=1
ignore_broadcast_ssid=0

# set ciphers