paul- wrote:
> Put it in /opt/bootlocal.sh
>
> Put it before the piCorePlayer startup.

I have a similar issue. I have a simple ethernet switch which does only
support 100mbs. For uknown reason this switch fails during
autonegotioation (related to this LINK_REMOVED) and therefore I'm not
getting a link to the picoreplayer. The picoreplayer is running on a
raspberry pi 4. As a workaround I found a hint, that I have to force the
raspberry pi to 100mbs. I wanted to use ethtool for this, but I can't
find it on the picoreplayer. Is there any other way to force the
raspberry pi with picoreplayer to 100mbs? Or can I install the ethtool
on the picoreplayer?

So long

Jeremia