Hello all

I have an issue with my players not all appearing in LMS / Daphile.
I can only see one player appear at a time but all are on the network.
They seem to be over the top of each other or switching position in some
way as sometimes I will see the 1st player
Then the 2nd then the 3rd but not all together.

My Setup;
I have Daphile / LMS running on an intel NUC
I then have 3 x raspberry Pi4 4gb with PiCorePlayer 7.0.0 64-bit
Each pi is networked into the same network switch
Each pi has its own IP address on the network and a different player
name.
Each pi has an IQAudio AMP+ As a Hatt.

Can anybody help / advise?