hi
I've been using picore for more than 4 years. Thanks for your
efforts...
After a while I decided to use also the music in my MacbookPro's hard
drives which of one is formatted as exfat and the other is macOS
extended.
The problem is I can see the drives in my media player but can not add.
Can u please help.
Thanks again

Attached you can see my settings and results.

34637

Additional FileSystems (exfat) is installed.
Entered the password for both two drives...

34636

I can see the drives in my logitech media server and can also browse.

34635

But can not add them.

|Filename: 1 (2).jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34637|