Greg Erskine wrote:
> Sorry doggod,
>
> There is a typo in Step 2.
>
> root needs a forward slash.

Yes I figured that one out directly so no worries. But not sure what you
mean with your answer though? Is it (the forward slash) supposed to
solve the problem that I wrote earlier about e.g :> "-But Greg the
action adding the .asoundrc seems to have brought a downside, now
squeezelite seemingly refuse to automatically start up when PcP boot!
I've tested a couple of times back and forth with the settings just to
be sure and it definitely seems so.Any tweak or adjustment I can do to
get back the autostart function of Squeezelite?- "

As said, squeezelite doesn't start up automatically if I choose the
"mono card" in the squeezelite settings tab.

But never mind since after hours of fiddling I actually got it to play
in mono without this fix, e.g by just using what you earlier called
"this beta software".

Maybe it would be interesting for you to figure out why squeezelite
doesn't autostart with your fix anyway? But I'm happy now as is, so no
worries from my point of view.

Cheers.