When I moved from LMS on my WHS1 to my Synology NAS, I had to manually
amend (find/replace) all of my playlists due to the different file
structure.
I've now had to move from Synology to PiCore.
Find and replace does not seem to work. All my old playlists are there,
but empty. A new playlist works fine, and there appears no difference in
syntax between the new working one and an old non-working one.

I'm guessing it has something to do with permissions, but my question
is: is there something I can do to get my old playlists working again?
Even find/replace was quite laborious, so I would like to avoid having
to just recreate them all from scratch.

PCPVERS="piCorePlayer 7.0.0"
piCore version: 12.0pCP
music and playlists on local micro SD card - /dev/sda1
Samba share set to /mnt/LMSfiles 0775
subdirectories under LMSfiles for 'music' and 'playlists'