Paul Webster wrote:
> Do you see the USB device listed on the Squeezelite page in pCP?
>
> (click on More in the "Output setting" field)

Yes Paul I see and can enable usb device but
if I check
    Card control/internal Raspberry Pi Built-in Audio
--------------------
 squeezelite runs but no sound
if I uncheck : squeezelite don't run and no sound (I had once sound but
no more after reboot)

Still searching but quiet lost (I have 4 other raspberry working like a
charm) Maybe the amplifier needs to be connected on installation ?

-Original question :
I have LMS installed on my Synology NAS.
2 with internal DAC (audiophonic sabre and cirrus logic) and external
amplifier
2 with outside DAC-amplifier so I use usb audio output (built in audio
uncheck, and work perfectly)
On a new Raspberry (PI2B) I can't have usb audio (to external
DAC-amplifier) output running
-