Man in a van wrote:
> However, the keymap loads US settings and my UK keyboard does not work
> :(. I noticed this with v7.0.1 but forgot to mention it , sorry :o
> (dmseg attatched)

Both of those should have been seen in 7.0.1.  I can fix the cirrus
issue by updating the extension.  The keyboard is a missing module, does
that keyboard have extra hardware on it?

castalla wrote:
> Updated without issues.  Now need to rescan for bt headphones...
>
> A question:  does the alsa equaliser apply to bt output?

Yes, if you have alsaequal installed, you can setup your Bluetooth
device.   When it is connected, go to the alsaequal configuration
pageĀ…..you can select the device in a tab on the page.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer