slartibartfast wrote:
> I happened to select an extension and clicked update and there was an
> update available. Is there a way to update all extensions with a single
> click or is it necessary to check each one individually?

There is no way from the web interface.  Its safest to update the
sections one by one from the web interface.  You can skip the reboot in
between until your done.   Unless you are doing compiling and other
stuff that was installed manually, there should be no reason to try a
full update from command line.

tce-update                  (There may be extensions that cannot be
updated....i.e. ones that may not exist anymore)
tce-audit updatedeps    (This one takes some time to run....be patient)
tce-audit fetchmissing

Then reboot.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer