I'm using a Pi model 2 (2B?) - this worked fine with my Bowers & Wilkins
PX bluetooth headphones using a BT USB stick and pCP 6.1.0
I burned a fresh SD card with pCP 8, and I've been trying to get my
headphones to connect.

I installed Bluetooth on the Pi. I have set the Pi to be discoverable.
pCP sees the headphones after a scan. The BT Controller and the BT
Pairing Daemon appear to be running fine. But the BT Speaker daemon
turns off when I try to connect the headphones - and the headphones
don't seem to connect.

Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong!

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 4/pCP7.0/LMS8.1.2/Material  with files on QNAP
TS-251A
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), 1 x SqueezeAMP
*Office:* LMS8.0.0 running on Raspberry Pi3;  Raspberry Pi 3 player with
touchscreen/piCorePlayer/IQaudIO DAC and Amp
*Portable:* Raspberry Pi 3B/pCP7.0.1/LMS8.1.2/Material, files on Seagate
portable drive, powered via power brick