dkskl wrote:
> Thank you very much slartibartfast!
>
> I'll try it first thing tomorrow.
>
> Just to be sure: I install the uhubctl extension and then c/p  uhubctl
> -l 1-1 -p 2,3,4,5 -a 0 to a user command field on the tweaks page?
>
> Or do i have to ssh the command into the RPI?

Both should work. If you SSH in then run the command you can see the
reported result so you can see if it works. Then add it to tweaks. I
actually raised an issue on the GitHub page for uhubctl asking whether
the ports were independent or ganged and the reply was they were ganged.
When I tried following the instructions assuming they were ganged my USB
DAC didn't go into standby. I had to turn off port 4 to turn off my DAC
so I am still confused about that.
uhubctl -l 1-1 -p 2-5 -a 0
should also work.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk