garym wrote:
> Where are your music library files located?  On a attached USB drive? On
> a NAS, or ???    From what you describe it is as if the rPi doesn't see
> your file locations at the time you try to rescan.  And at a complete
> re-start, it is "finding" the files again.

The files are on a NAS. We did have a power cut which upset the ip
address of the Pi running LMS server. I then fixed this in the router
settings by linking the ip address to the MAC. The address of the NAS
was already fix in this way, so the Pi should have still had the correct
address for the NAS.

Ian

IAN

*Library*: Netgear NAS Duo
*Server*: RPi3 / PiCorePlayer with LMS 8.0
*Main System*: RPi2 / iQAudio DAC+ / PiCorePlayer
*Second System*: RPiZero / iQAudio DAC Zero / PiCorePlayer
*PC:* Squeezelite-X