Been testing Bluetooth connections to my pCP on Raspberry Pi 4B to
Sennheiser HD4.40 BT headphones and Wonderboom 2.  Have two
observations/questions:

- I'm able to connect to both from pCP web interface and they stream
  reliably.  However, on restarting/booting I need to go to LMS and
  select them as the player each time and reconnect in pCP - it seems
  pCP and/or LMS don't remember the last used "player" (i.e. my
  Bluetooth speaker or headphones).  Hoping to use my pCP on the move
  without Wi-Fi using USB hard disc library, but getting it up and
  running on power on each time requires me to connect from phone to Pi,
  connect to Bluetooth device, then select it as the "player" in LMS -
  takes a good minute or two to get the music up and running.  Any
  solution to this?
- I had piCorePlayer, Bluetooth headphones and Bluetooth speaker al
  synchronised to play the same music - setup in LMS on the Pi. Every
  time I reboot or shutdown, these synchronisation settings are lost,
  and I have to set them up again, which gets quite confusion.  Any
  suggestions to resolve?

Thanks

Andy

- Synology D218+ LMS 8.1.1 Docker
- 1 Squeezebox Touch, 2 Squeezebox Radios, 1 Squeezebox Receiver,
  Squeeze Player & Squeeze Ctrl apps on  Galaxy Tab S5e & Galaxy A40
- Raspberry Pi 4B 8GB & 7" Touchscreen in case, running piCorePlayer
  8.0.0 & LMS 8.1.1 - connecting over Wi-fi to DS218+, or LMS library
  copy on 2TB USB hard drive plugged into Pi when no Wi-fi available
- LMS library of ALAC Apple Lossless (scanned in on iTunes), ACC/M4A
  256kbps  iTunes downloads, and MP3 files.