AndyTwizzle wrote:
> and momentarily cuts out when moving the speaker, and even when someone
> passes between the Pi and the speaker (speaker and Pi were no more than
> three meters apart at any time).

I had this also with a headphone from Teufel, but now I am using one
from Anker and it is working without any problem through walls and
windows. No matter if there is someone between or not. I can use the
headphone also 2 floors above and in the garden (not behind the
aluminium garden house :-)).

AndyTwizzle wrote:
> Any other tips for getting a more stable Bluetooth connection whilst the
> Pi is behaving as a WAP?

Yes, use an external USB Bluetooth Adapter. In another thread I wrote
about two sticks I tested and both are working fine together with Linux
and piCorePlayer.

pi4 4gb picoreplayer with lms and squeezelite for usb inside an argon
one case
pi3b+ (7\" display, hifiberry dac+ pro) picoreplayer with
squeezlite/jivelite for hifiberry and bluetooth headphone inside a
smartipi touch case
two airport express
ikea symfonisk