paul- wrote:
> All the settings are there in 8.0.0
>
> -D is added if you select a DSD configuration.
> -v is only added if you have jivelite installed on the local device, it
> is for visualization (meters).  If you are not running Jivelite, adding
> -v on the custom options is doing nothing except using CPU cycles.
> -V is added if you setup the Mixer Volume control setting.

Hallo Paul,
thanks a lot for the response. Unfortunatly in my fresh installation
those settings were not there. The hardware volume did not work. I can
see this on a small OLED that is connectet to the dac. With additional
entrys in various options on sqeezelite page the hardwarevolume worked.

So I looked to the older versions to see, what's different. In
"Squeezelite command string - more" in the WebGui I could see, that the
commandstrings where different. So I tried adding some commands and it
worked.
All 3 were fresh pcp installations and that's why I wondered about the
differences. I did't make any changes, only settet the dac.

I'm not so familiar with squeezelite commands. Never mind - it works.