Hi,
Thank you for this wonderful software. I've a pi zero that runs
squeezelite and jivelite outputting audio and picture to a TV over HDMI.
This has been working on picoreplayer 5.0, but I can't get Jivelite
working on picoreplayer 8.0 (squeezelite is working well). I see the
boot sequence text on the screen, then the piCorePlayer Squeeze Audio
Device splash screen, then it goes blank.

This has been a fresh install on 2 different SD cards. I've tried both
leaving the Jivelite size at the defaults (0) and setting it to1920 x
1080. I've left the frame buffer, frame rate and frame depth at their
defaults (/dev/fb0, blank and blank). Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks