The only issue I saw with Jivelite and LMS 8.0 was if you reset Jivelite
you will not be able to select a skin. At least every time I did it
locked up. I could load everything with pCP 7.0 and then insitu update
to pCP 8.0 fine. But if I reset Jivelite I had to go back to pCP 7.0 and
start over.

Pretty much the only real choice with a 7" screen is Joggler.

It might be handy if there was an information bit where you load
Jivelite about using the right interface if you want to use the VU's

Glad all is well. I don;t know much, but I know this bit.

Howard