slartibartfast wrote:
> When I first used a Topping E30 with piCorePlayer the DAC wouldn't go
> into standby. Adding a udev rule

  >   > ACTION=="add", SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="152a",
ATTR{idProduct}=="8750", TEST=="power/control", ATTR{power/control}="auto"

> fixed this and then the DAC entered standby when the piCoreplayer was
> powered off in LMS and came out of standby when the player was powered
> on.

Thank you for this information I was also looking how to put Topping E30
in standby, when piCorePlayer is not playing anything; but unfortunately
I do not know anything about linux; would you be so kind to tell me how
to add this udev rule. ?