Forgive me if this information is staring me in the face but right now I
can't find it.

I've just switched from an intel Ubunbtu LMS server to a Raspberry Pi v4
using the excellent piCoreplayer. The unit is smaller, quieter, faster,
easier and cheaper to maintain. The RasPi has two USB mounted HDDs
holding my music collection. The capacity of these two disks is somewhat
less than my Ubuntu server and I am concerned that free space may be
getting very low. Webmin allowed me to easily check this on the Ubuntu
server however, I am unable to find an extension, plugin or whatever to
easily see what the remaining free space is on the RasPi disks.

Any hints or tips most welcome

Chip