Im playing around with 'OpenHaystack'
(https://github.com/seemoo-lab/openhaystack/), which allows certain
Bluetooth devices to be found by Apples "Find My" feature, same as
AirTags.

There's a Python script called 'HCI.py'
(https://github.com/seemoo-lab/openhaystack/blob/main/Firmware/Linux_HCI/HCI.py),
which advertises the device as required (and a Mac app to set up a new
device and get the required advertisement key).

This script uses Python 3 (fine), hcitool (fine), but also systemctl to
restart Bluetooth to make the advertisement active.

How can I restart the Bluetooth daemon(s) in piCorePlayer
(tinycorelinux)? What's the equivalent to systemctl restart bluetooth?

Any hint is appreciated, once it works tutorial will be available :)