Just can´t seem to get rid of them.

Every 15 -20 minute a short, 0,2-0,3 sec., drop out. Not much, you can
say. But to me, it´s annoying as hell, just sitting there waiting for
the next one, instead of enjoying the music.
Sometimes it seems the sound is a little distorted too...

The drop outs, or sometimes clicks, appears both when i´m streaming
internet radio and when i play music from my local server.
Regardless of format.

The digital front end consists of modem and router wired to a switch,
that is wired to a RPI4b/pCP8 LMS 8.1 server with SSD (Squeezelite
turned off) and a RPI4b/pCP8 streaming client (LMS not installed).
A RPI3b client is also on the network.

Here´s what i´ve been trying:

Restarting, resetting and updating modem and router.

Checking ethernet cables and connectors.

Checking all ac and dc power cords.

Several different power supplys on modem, router, switch, server and
streaming clients.

Reinstalling pCP software on fresh sd-cards. Both server and streaming
clients.

A lot of different ALSA and buffer size settings.

Turning off LEDs and unused ports just to save power.

Checking, DAC, pre and power amp.

Anyone who have experienced the same issue and found a solution?

Any ideas on how to effectively say bye bye to these glitches are more
than welcome.