MrD wrote:
> Would love to see an update to the code if only a branch.

I'm back into the code after a couple of months fighting fires in the
day job, 80hr+ 7 day weeks so not much time for anything other than
catching up on sleep

I'll be pullling the updated graphical engine into the trunk by the
weekend

Lots of improvements in terms of performance and memory management +
additional OLED device supported

Bug fixes and enhancements

updates to follow

As of *15-Jul-2021* my digitized collection is (25814 hours 46 minutes)
+ (1 seconds) or
2.94[/B] YEARS IN DURATION
RANDOM CONTINUOUS PLAY WOULD REALLY ANNOY THE NEIGHBORS...

DIGITIZED THUS FAR:

[B]TOTAL TRACKS: 168,195
TOTAL ALBUMS: 15,446
TOTAL ARTISTS: 22,136
TOTAL GENRES: 775
TOTAL PLAYING TIME: 25814:46:01

With another ~4000 yet to be cataloged and ripped... a moving target
such that it is ...