Running 3 instances of picorePlayer. All 8.0. LMS is 8.2. They are all
Raspberry Pi 4s. One is using Hifiberry Digi2 Pro and coax, one uses USB
connection and third isn't running yet as I'm waiting for another Digi2
Pro. All have Raspberry Pi 7" touchscreens. Running joggler. The 2 that
are currently running are side by side. The one using coax works with no
issues. The one with USB will not move the needles on the VU Meters.
Everything else works fine. Displays album cover, moves time on each
track. I've tried synching music and not synching music. Uninstalled and
reinstalled jivelite. Stopped and started LMS.

Any thoughts? Thanks.