I'm aware its not exactly PnP as a browser extension would need to be
installed and I beleive xsessions, but I also don't think its
impossible.

So has anyone figured out how to get Material in a browser onto a
picoreplayer install? It makes Jivelite look very dated, so would be
nice to do

PiCorePlayer 7.1 on Allo Digi One Signaturewith (Lounge)
PiCorePlayer 8.1 with pi official touchscreen and hifiberry Dig+
(Office)
PiCorePlayer 8.1 with pi official touchscreen and hifiberry
DAC+(Kitchen)
Radio  (Bedroom)
PiCorePlayer 8.1 with pi official touchscreen and USB DAC (Bedroom)
Squeezelite=x (Garage)
PiCorePlayer 8.1 with hifiberry AMP+(Patio 2)
PiCorePlayer 8.1.1 with hifiberry AMP+(Patio 2)

LMS 8.1 on DIY Unraid 6 Server (i5)

Squeeze user since the SB1