Hi All,
I use my TV for the display of Jivelite on my Pi2B, I have done this for
a good few years now without trouble until now.
Now if I select the input on the TV while the Pi is booting all works
fine until I change inputs on the TV.
If I change the input on the TV to another when I come back to the Pi
input my TV says "No Signal" "Not connected"

This is a relatively new problem and was working fine until an upgrade
(clean install) to pCP 8.0 or 8.1, not sure which TBH

I have uncommented "config_hdmi_boost=4" in config.txt

  # uncomment to increase signal to HDMI, if you have interference, blanking, or
  # no display
  config_hdmi_boost=4

but makes no difference, has anyone any ideas ?

Lounge | piCorePlayer v8.1.0 | www v00017 | linux 5.10.77-pcpCore-v7
(32) | piCore v13.1 | Squeezelite v1.9.9-1391-pCP
On Raspberry Pi 2 Model B v1.1

Jeff

*Want a webapp ?* Get SqueezeLite-X !
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108550-Announce-Squeezelite-X&p=903953&viewfull=1#post903953