Greg Erskine wrote:
> If you are using pCP8, then refer to this post:
>
> 'Announce: piCorePlayer 8.0.0 - Network Timing Protocol'
> (https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115268-Announce-piCorePlayer-8-0-0-Network-Timing-Protocol)
>
> By default, pCP should keep "reasonable" time, just drifting a few
> seconds a day.

Hi all,

It took me some time to figure out why my pCP would not synchronize the
time, so as additional info for others: It might have been mentioned,
but it was not clear to me. On my Asus router I run a local ntp server,
ánd had intercept NTP client requests set true. The latter needs to be
switched off. Without it my pCP's synchronize time nicely.