ralphy - searching for LMS/pCP support of MondeyAudio ape files and this
pops up in a Google search. I note it's 2017 vintage. I've checked the
repository options for pCP 8.1 which I have installed and I don't see
*mac* or *ape* listed anywhere. Searching this forum produces far too
many false positives ('ape format' are mostly about disk formatting,
e.g.). So I'm hoping you won't mind me resurrecting this ancient post
for my question: can I, should I, do this for Monkey Audio ape file
support in pCP v8.1?

https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/utility/mac-3.99-u4-b5-armv6hf.tar.gz/download