Hi,

I've been trying for some time to add my music folder from my NAS as a
source for LMS (running on Ubuntu 20.04) over my local network. On the
synology I have activated the NFS share, I also have samba shares, and I
have also mounted the folder in ubuntu.

In LMS in the 'basic settings' I can't seem to find the NAS within the
directories that are available. I have tried writing in the path to the
directory in a number of different ways but this is erased each time. I
can however add in the NAS music folder as a 'remote music library', and
I can also add the music folder from the Ubuntu desktop that LMS is
running on. I'd like to optimize this though, making the interface a bit
less clunky if possible

Perhaps I could provide more details and screenshots but would
appreciate any help that could be provided.