Hello,

I just installed the latest Raspberry Pi OS Lite 32-bit on a Raspberry
Pi 4B and I am trying to use squeezelite to stream music to Bluetooth
headphones.

For this I installed "pulseaudio-module-bluetooth" and with
"bluetoothctl" I connected the headphones. After that, the "paplay"
command allows me to properly listen to a local .flac file on
headphones. I then downloaded and installed
"squeezelite-pulse-1.9.9.1392-armhf". Squeezelite-pulse fetches music
from a remote LMS server and sends it over Bluetooth.

Unfortunately with squeezelite-pulse, in the Bluetooth headphones I have
crackling which is added to the music (this is not the case with
"paplay").

Do you have an idea to help me fix the problem?

Thanks in advance.