Hi All,

I am currently using a Pi4 4GB with official 7 inch touch screen running
the latest version of pCP (Squeezelite, Jivelite and LMS) as a
standalone music player with the output to Bluetooth headphones. All
works fine except for controlling the volume through the headphones. If
I use the headphones with a cable plugged into the 3.5mm headphone
socket on the pi (ie. no Bluetooth) then I can control the volume with
the slider on the pCP UI on the touch screen. As soon as I switch to
Bluetooth, that slider on the UI does nothing - the only way I've found
of controlling the volume is to use a web browser and use the controller
on the Logitech Media Server web page. Is this right or is there a way
to control Bluetooth volume on the actual touchscreen as when using the
cabled headphones? Other than that I am really impressed with pCP.

As a Newbie, I'd be grateful for any suggestions

Cheers