slimhase wrote:
> Nothing specific, just a router (providing internet wirelessthrough SIM
> card access to 4G network.
> My internal network is managed throu that router (DHCP) with just one
> network, no subnets etc.
> Wrt IP and MAC Adresses, I‘ll report back when I am at the system.
> Thanks for the feedback!!

So, I checked - they have both different IP an MAC addresses.
IP Addresses are: 192.168.1.102 - RaspZeroW piCore with LMS &
Player1/Shairport: "Tivoli-Airplay"
192.168.1.118 - ESP-Player/Airportname: "BlaueBox"

Just to note:
If I have the raspi running and then boot up the ESP, I have both
Airport-devices visible on my phones - and I can select either one and
both work!
But - if I wait i.e. 2 minutes after booting the ESP, the Shairport one
vanishes from the phone and only the ESP one is visible.
If I then unplug the ESP, the Shairport one is visble and funktional
again.
(PiCore Website reports Shairport running all the time - also when
Shairport device is not visible,on the phones)

LMS 8.x on RasPi4 (running along with OMV and AdGuard)
Player: 5 x Squeezebox Classic, Slimp3, SqueezeAmp
2nd System: PiCorePlayer (and LMS) on Pi Zero