Hi there,

Apologies if I’m posting in the wrong place or missing an obvious
answer, my first post here! I’m using the wonderful Picoreplayer on a
Pi4 plugged into a Topping E30 DAC. All is well, except when I play
Tidal hi res (not MQA) music. I have a Hifi Plus subscription, have it
set to play Master in the Tidal app, have the Tidal plugin installed and
Tidal added on mysqueezebox.com. When I play for example the 192/24
version of Chet Baker’s “In New York” The DAC just reports 44.1
consistently.

My local hi res FLACs play fine and report 88.1, 192 correctly. I have
Squeezelite settings set to “hw:CARD=E30,DEV=0” and Alsa as 80 4 - 0 as
suggested somewhere.

Could someone suggest what I’m missing here? It seems that hi res files
on TIDAL are being downgraded to CD quality? Thank you!