I'm setting up a piCorePlayer server with LMS for a friend. After some
initial problems, his Windows 11 PC has discovered the pi on his network
but I can't get past the Network Credentials sign in when trying to map
it as a network drive. I assume I should use tc as user name and piCore,
the password I entered in the LMS-Samba setup section in picoreplayer?
It won't accept these. Can I just re-enter and re-save the password in
the Samba setup or is another method needed to check or change the Samba
password?
I also tried the MS account credentials but no luck. Any assistance is
appreciated.