Hi Jim, Well, all is working now so I'm a happy camper once again. I did
get AP Mode working...with the exception of I can't hit it with a
browser. I use my phone to change any setting in pCP. It hands out an IP
address and connects, but, as I said, I can't pull up the pCP web page.
Not much of an issue though and I'll live without i until I feel like
messing with it again.

The pCP server/player is the best thing about the car :-)

Cheers,

Howard