When using the Customize Device plug-in through
Settings>Advanced>Customize Device, if I add a file under the Wallpaper
section, does it replace the existing selections, or add to it?

I thought that I would ask before I played around with it.

I noticed that there was no "Encore Red" option for pcp, so I copied the
"bb_encorered.png", resized it to 400x800 and renamed to
pcp_encorered.png.

I added it to the
"/tmp/tcloop/pcp-jivelite/opt/jivelite/share/jive/applets/SetupWallpaper/wallpaper/"
directory and "Encore Red" appeared as an option under Wallpapers.

I'm not sure if that is the preferred or proper method though!  Also,
how did pcp tie the label "Encore Red" to the filename itself?

Thanks!