Man in a van wrote:
> Whilst waiting, have a read
>
> https://archimago.blogspot.com/search?q=Topping+D10

Interesting, thank you! I wonder if the polarity is still reversed on
the D10s. Though I assume I couldn't hear it either way.

Man in a van wrote:

> I have a couple of Topping dacs and they work fine with Windows 10 Pro.
> Correct drivers installed, obvs :)

I'm using W10 Pro myself with the Topping drivers and have nothing but
annoying dropouts, no matter what source I'm using. I bought the
computer ten years and one month ago, so it's clearly not up to date. I
also suspect it just has iffy USB--I have three different audio devices
and only one works reliably. It's really a shame, too: I love that the
always-on Topping outputs make playing different file types effortless
(a long story of its own) but I can't live with the dropouts.

There's also some weird incompatibility with the Qobuz app that
eventually results in the sound being hopelessly garbled and slowed down
with the two non-Topping DACs. The Topping just drops out and clicks a
lot. But again, I don't think it's a Topping issue so much as an
upstream hardware/software issue.