mherger wrote:
> > Lms-community >> lms-plugin-repository[color=blue]
>
> I don't think this would work. It might help Jivelite users, but would
> at the same time hide the applet on other devices. Those targets are
> exclusive: anything not in the list would not get the applet.

In GitHub
lms-plugin-repository/extensions.xml
There are 2 entries for customClock.

But only the NOT piCoreplayer version is being selected.

The entry meant for piCoreplayer is never selected.

The target is listed as jivelite.

In searching the file, it seems like both jivelite and jive is used as a
target.

If only Jive is correct, then all occurrences of jivelite should be
changed.

Or if jivelite is correct, entries with jive should be changed.