sodface wrote:
> I noticed this in Alpine's IRC logs yesterday:
>

> Which would be kind of disappointing. I have a bunch of original pi zero
> w's though I'm not really currently using them for anything. The
> chromebase/box is 32bit also but armv7 which I guess Alpine should
> support for a while yet, though I think the days are numbered for 32bit
> generally, not just for Alpine. Time marches on.

The chromebase works fine on its alpine os, so upgrading is optional as
long as squeezelite is supported. While it’s within the LAN (no ports
forwarded) I hope it is secure. Or as secure as the network anyway.

It’s remarkable that a device sold new in 2019 was 32 bit.

SB Touch (Community firmware v8.01) UE Radio, SMSL Sanskrit MkII, Talk
Electronic Cyclone 1.2 amplifier. LMS 8.2 Snakeoil OS, HP t520 thin
client.
BBCiPlayer, BBC Sounds, Shairtunes2 plugins, edo applet