Paul Webster wrote:
> Most internet radio stations are 44.1KHz (like a CD) some are 48KHz
> (like DAB radio - e.g. BBC).
> You can usually see what is playing via the "More" function in the web
> UI.

That's what I thought you were getting at.  So, current song playing is
at 44.1 sample rate (from squeezelite.log) and LMS is reporting 319Kbs
CBR.  I don't have any internet radios setup in LMS, and all of my music
is either downloaded or ripped.  Not sure on Download, but ripped,
taking a look at my ABCDE configuration, we're ripping with a variable
bit rate with target of 245Kbps, but can swing between 220 and 260, so I
would assume most of my mp3s are going to be in that 44.1KHz range.